If you do not agree with any of the following terms, you are prohibited form and informed not to use or access this site nor to purchase any of the products made available to the public by RZM and its related entities.
2. Refund Policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may contact RZM at [email protected] or [email protected] for a FULL refund within 30 days of purchase. Refund usually takes 1 to 5 business days for your bank or PayPal to accept the payments.
3. Grant of License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of any downloadable materials on the RZM website for personal, non-commercial private viewing only. This permission is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the RZM web site;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and the License may be terminated by RZM at any time.
The materials on the RZM website are provided 'as is'. RZM makes no warranties, expressed or implied about its products viability or the guitar playing skills and hereby disclaims and negates all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RZM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RZM be liable for any finger injuries, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the RZM website or use of its training and products. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you and such Jurisdictional choice of laws will prevail.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the RZM website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RZM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RZM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RZM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RZM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RZM of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the RZM and its related entities & website shall be governed by the laws, venue and Jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
It is understood by you that you are a Customer or Licensee only. RZM will not provide any fringe benefits, insurance, vacation or otherwise upon your becoming a member. Any and all of your family, staff employees and associates shall be bound to the same terms as you under this agreement.
Upon purchasing a course from RZM, you consent to receive emails about content updates, promotions, and various other newsletters.